Friday, December 7, 2018

DRENDLE. Teal Blue To Purple Violet Chameleon Colour Changing Polymer Clay And Silver Beaded Necklace. Adjustable


 Here are some more pictures of my newest necklace DRENDLE. It is a way to try to reflect the best way possible, how beautiful the chameleon duo chrome colours shift from teal blue to a magenta purple pink hue. It all depends on the lighting. The textural beads were created using Christ Friesen's teture stamps for polymer clay. The amazing pigment powders are actually made for nail art designs. Simply spectacular. I just love colour shifting. To learn the specs on this piece just click on the name DRENDLE. You will go directly to my shop. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I will be creating some short videos featuring what I have been working on over the past few months including these great style beads.


There are ways to stay connected with A Bergie Creation. You an sign up here, or follow links to my other social media accounts including my YouTube channel that covers a lot of topics beside my jewellery!
To connect more, check out:
Patreon PATREON

No comments:

Post a Comment