Tuesday, October 25, 2016

NEW! NEW! "RISE" Red And Gold. Beaded Crocheted Gold Tone Wire Bracelet

Having my enjoyment of working in wire recently re-ignited, I crocheted a series of crocheted wire bracelets using very pretty bead combinations. Some of these are large enough to be worn on some ladies upper arm or high up on your forearm for a really unique look!
Take a look at my newly listed piece of jewellery!  Since I can only share five photos on Etsy, ABC blog is where I can offer many more photos of my handmade jewellery! So click Here to see "RISE" in my shop and look below for the added detail pics.

Subscribe to receive instant ABC blog updates~
Click Here to LIKE my ABC Facebook Page~
Click Here to Check Out A Bergie Creation at Etsy ~
Click Here to Follow ABC on Twitter (There is where I share everything from shop to nuts.)
Click Here To Join ABC On Pinterest












Thanks For Stopping By!
See you soon!!
Anita at A Bergie Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment