Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Inside My Studio: New - Single Open Strand Handmade Polymer Clay Beaded Multifunctional Rope Necklaces



Hi guys! Been a while. If you think I have been maxing and relaxing....nope! Aside from spending two months redecorating our kitchen table into a galaxy look, brush stroke by brush strong, holo glitter, colour shifting powders, shifting pigments, one gallon of polyurethane...and as of today,  finally finished. Well, first I need another can of polyurethane because I keep adding more details. Here is the process so far, click here.

But finally, I am done enough that I can focus on listing my newest jewellery pieces and work on more polymer clay pieces! Yay!. These new pieces are some great single strand polymer clay faux turquoise open rope strands. They have a beaded tassel on one end and a focal bead on the other. And just see all that you can do with one strand! So cool and versatile.

More Details Coming Soon On Video
Soon a video showing the process and  whole pile of extra detail pics about the beaded strands,  coming soon. I can only post so many photos on my Etsy shop. For now, I just wanted to finally connect with internet land, and share where life is at here at A Bergie Creation!
for a look in my shop click here to see the purple BLISS rope!
and here to see BRAYIA.





Also inside our studio  My husband Craig has been painting. Check his work out here.

Connect More

No comments:

Post a Comment