Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Closer Look: New Heartfully Collection! Petri Dish Technique

Yay, finally some new Pieces and I have been hooked on hearts and the petri dish technique just listed in my shop! So, I decided to call all new Heart pieces,  Heartfully Collection. Firstly because my creativity blog is called HeArtfully Creating. And since these pretty pendants are hearts, made sense to name them that! More heart jewellery will be added as I complete them!

If you are interested in learning more about the process for the petri dish technique or want to try making your own check out my HeArtfully Creating blog article here.

The video below is a closer look at more shots of today's newest listings (Etsy can only permit so many photos), plus I like keeping an album of all the beautiful photos.
And If you follow my blogs or youtube channel, you will know how much I have been enjoying this new alcohol ink and resin technique. The thing is, time flies as I focus on art making and don't get to turn the pieces into jewellery. So that's why I say finally!!
Enjoy!
Watch Below!




Connect More

No comments:

Post a Comment