Friday, May 24, 2019

In My Studio: Sneak Peek

Click here to see "Sprout" In My Etsy Shop Blog.

Hi guys. A year ago, I was hooked on creating polymer clay tube beads but didn't get to turn them into anything. That's the problem when I find a technique I like, I can't stop and end up with abundant supplies, but no time to create jewellery. So yay, here are some new bracelets. If you want to be updated as my shop is updated, feel free to come and like my shop Facebook page here.
And my Etsy shop link is here.
And Below is a video featuring a sneak peek at just the beginning of the new pieces, I will be listing as I can.
Click here to see "Gewel" In my shop.

Watch Video Now
Here are a few more pics of some other pieces I have been creating.
My creativity blog is HeArtfully Creating. It's where I also share tutorials about things like these tube beads!
Thanks for stopping by!
Handmade clasps
Connect More
A Translucent polymer clay cuff bracelet
A Brass wire, with polymer clay and faux suede cylinder polymer clay bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment