Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Closer Look: New Rose Gold Coloured Addition to The Best Seller MINI Collection!

Take a look here! I am slowly adding the beautiful Rose Gold coloured wire to my jewellery pieces. The real thing is too costly but I found this very pretty Rose gold coloured wire. It has a copper core with a silver plate with the rose gold finish! I trust my suppliers quality wire. Below are a variety of earrings from my best seller line, the MINI collection. As it happens there will be some earrings in different forms.
The MINI's will be available in both 18 and 20 gauge as well as the NOT SO MINI in 18 gauge, coming soon!
To go directly to my shop click A BERGIE CREATION  here.
And right below is a look at the new beautiful alcohol ink glass cabochon mini art work pendants. More In My Studio pics on these beauties to come soon!!

(Click  To link in)
























No comments:

Post a Comment