Friday, October 5, 2018

Finally Friday Feature! Autumnal Feel

Happy Friday everyone. We have had some crazy not autumn like weather in our country. Snow in September and early October is even too early for this northerner. Lately, my main focus has been  working on bead making using polymer clay, with the hope that I will be able to create somme new handmade jewellery for my Shop A Bergie Creation. The problem is, I get addicted to the bead and cabochon making and neglect turning the pieces into wearable art!

 (If you are interested, here is a link to see HeArtfully Creating, my creativity blog and here to like the coordinating F/B group keep up to date with what I work on as an artist) And of course my A Bergie Creation Facebook page is here. )

Below are a few pieces that I enjoy looking at and have a fall feeling. To take a closer look just click the title to link there.
Autumn
Underneath


Thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to connect more by joining me on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.Twitter Have a great weekend!!

To connect more, check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment