Monday, October 24, 2016

Been A While...Some New Pieces To Come!

 Sorry, it has been a while since posting anything new. My computer broke down and that meant transition time. Learning to use a laptop for me has been trying. But, here I am finally. Just wanted to start by sharing the link to the beautiful multi strand polymer clay and glass bead necklace. It was featured as a Sneak Peek a way back and as life happened, computer croaked, I never got to post that actual listing in my Etsy Shop. So here it is (just click here to go there!)

I am excited to dive back into sharing and listing some new pieces that I have  been working on over these past months. Make sure to subscribe if you want to be the first to see anything new at A Bergie Creation. 

Click Here to LIKE A Bergie Creation on Facebook!
Click Here to Follow ABC on Twitter (I share everything from shop to nuts)

Thanks for stopping by. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment