Friday, May 13, 2016

STUDIO LIFE: Puffy Heart Obsession


My growing collection of hearts. Contemplating having fun with some Steam punk motifs too!

To see my Etsy Shop,  Bergie Creation, click here. If you are interested in my creativity blog, HeArtfully Creating,  click here! 

On that note, here are some "In Process" photos that I have been taking in the last week or two. See, I said I would share some more photos of my recent obsession, making polymer clay puffy heart charms, dangles and such. It helps that I sold a puffy heart bracelet recently. Even though I love creating, if I spend hours and hours on pieces that no one is interested in, it can get discouraging. But when a piece is sold, it encourages me more than that customer will ever know.

This, is the bracelet that I recently sold in my Etsy Shop.Here is the bracelet that I recently sold in my Shop.
Creating the hearts. These are before any surface treatment, like glitter is applied! 
Creating the hearts. These are before any surface treatment, like glitter is applied!


Creating the hearts. These are before any surface treatment, like glitter is applied!
All lined up and ready to fire. See the cool  surface treatment, glitter and mica powder, so pretty!











No comments:

Post a Comment